The Audio-Technica AT835ST is a quality mid/side microphone. At 236 mm in length it provides broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists professional quality stereo audio in a microphone that resembles a monaural shotgun mic. It features internal matrixing innovations that allow professional quality stereo audio with or without an external matrix. The AT815ST also features switchable low-frequency roll-off.
- Frequency Range: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Directionality: Line-cardioid/Figure-of-eight
- Source Impedance: 200 Ohms
- 48 V +/-4 V Phantom Power
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 123dB (Mid), 127dB (Side), 126dB (LR Stereo)
- Dynamic Range: 101dB (Mid), 101dB (Side), 102 (LR Stereo)