The Zoom H6 allows for versatile recording techniques. The included XY microphone module is made up of two matched unidirectional condenser microphones. Hence it captures accurate, phase-correct stereo audio. The module allows you to adjust the angle of the two mics to either 90 degrees, or for a wider stereo image, 120 degrees. Additionally the mid-side- stereo microphone module can be used to enable width control over your stereo image after recording. New: 6 XLR Inputs with a 2XLR Module.
- Recording Capacity: 6 Channel
- Recording Quality: 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Inputs: 4x XLR, 1x XY- or MS-attachment, USB
- Outputs: 1x Line Out, 1xHeadphone, USB
- Power Supply: 4xAA Batteries