Schoeps CCM 41
The CCM 41 is highly directional. It offers a higher reduction of diffuse sound than standard Cardioid microphones. The directivity is independent of frequency, hence diffuse and obliquely incident sounds are recorded more accurately even from a large distance. That way the CCM 41 shows great advantages over shotgun microphones with their frequency response and sound dependig on the direction of arrival.
- Frequency Range: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Directionality: Supercardioid
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 132dB
- Source Impedance: 90 Ohms
- 48 V +/-4 V Phantom Power or 12V T power